In-house original device replication or form, fit, functional drop-in replacements.
Rochester can replicate the original device avoiding expensive system requalification, recertification, or redesign. The end product is a form, fit, and functional replacement guaranteed to the original datasheet performance. No software changes required.Semiconductor Device Replication Showcase
- Design centers located in North America - Rockville, MD and Burnsville, MN.
- DO-254 minor change classification – completed several DAL-A projects
- Physical design replication from the original archive.
- Electrical performance replication for output edge-rate matching
- Extensive Analog Design experience
- Legacy voltage ASIC designs for legacy FPGA replacement supporting 3v and 5v
- Creative board-level solutions to keep long-life systems shipping for our customers
- Fully support ITAR Designs
- Whole product analysis for long-term risk and support (Beyond the BOM)
100% Software compatibility with no errata (DO-178 compliant).
Full authorization with original component manufacturer’s archives provides the lowest risk and highest quality product.