Original device replication or form, fit, functional drop-in replacements while managing the entire flow from specification to silicon, assembly, test, and qualification.
Whether your challenge is replacing legacy voltage CPLD/FPGA, using legacy ASICs or processors, or simply continued usage of standard products, changing system software in long-life systems is not an option. Rochester’s Design solutions ensure your system software does not need to change, while simultaneously creating drop-in hardware solutions that minimize new qualification expenses.
- Design centers located in North America - Rockville, MD and Burnsville, MN.
- Over 350 staff years of Design experience
- Extensive Analog and Mixed-Signal Design experience
- NMOS, CMOS, Bipolar (including ECL), and BCD technologies
- DO-254 minor change classification – completed several DAL-A projects
- 100% Software compatibility with no errata (DO-178 compliant).
- Unique proof-of-duplication methodology
- Electrical performance replication including output edge-rate matching
- Ability to perform detailed signal integrity analysis
- Legacy voltage ASIC designs for legacy FPGA replacement supporting 3v and 5v
- Leveraging fully owned LSI Logic ASIC technologies
- ASIC designs for long-life systems
- Fully authorized to replicate over 10,000 LSI Logic ASIC archives
- Creative board-level solutions enabling the continuation of long-life systems
- Whole product analysis for long-term risk and support (Beyond the BOM)
- Collaborative design solutions to extend long-life systems – Contact us!