The world's largest continuous source of semiconductors.
Authorized to manufacture devices no longer produced by the original component manufacturer.
- Over 12 Billion die in stock.
- Over 20,000 device types manufactured.
- Capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types.
- Manufactured using information transferred directly to Rochester from original component manufacturer (OCM).
- Ongoing manufacturing of stock products.
- Build to order products.
- Original manufacturer's die or fab processes matching the original design.
- Process flows include Commercial, Industrial and Military Temperature, Rochester R, Rochester B,
MIL-STD-883, SMD/QML, and Space-Level S/V.
- A range of industry standard packaging with a variety of lead finishes including Sn, SnPb and RoHS.
100% Authorized, licensed, certified and guaranteed.
Rochester Electronics Re-Creation
With the original manufacturers approval, Rochester can re-create the original device. The end product is a form, fit and functional replacement guaranteed to the original data sheet.
Rochester Re-Creations Offers:
- 100% software compatibility; no software changes necessary.
- Drop in replacement.
- Full comparative analysis report providing data for the original product versus the re-creation.
- Full testing to the original manufacturer’s test parameters.