Largest Continuous Source of Texas Instruments Product
Rochester has over 1.5 billion Texas Instruments devices in stock.Download TMS320 Datasheet
Rochester Electronics has partnered with Texas Instruments for over two decades and is the only authorized source supporting end-of-life semiconductors, including many of the acquired brands with whom Rochester enjoyed a preexisting relationship.
Since the mid-1990s Texas Instruments has completed over thirty acquisitions that have reshaped and ultimately expanded the company's focus on Analog and Embedded Processing. Some of these acquisitions include National Semiconductor, Burr-Brown, Unitrode, Power Trends, and many more.
Rochester Electronics is the largest Authorized continuous source of Texas Instruments parts.
- Over 1.5 billion Texas Instruments devices in stock
- Over 75,000 Texas Instruments part numbers available
- Support of legacy brands
- Ongoing licensed manufacturing of select TMS320 Digital Signal Processors
- Application Processors
- Battery Management
- Data Converters
- Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
- Interface & Timing Devices
- Power Management
- Standard Logic
- Switching Regulators