8-bit NMOS Family of Devices
- Launched originally by Motorola Semiconductor and licensed to Thomson.
- Predominantly utilized in Avionic and Transportation applications
- Finished goods in stock for all product types
- Wafers in inventory for build-to-order-8 week lead time
- Ability re-create any of the peripherals of the product family -contact us
Drop-in replacement. No expensive system re-qualification, re-certification or re-design. No software changes required.
|Example Qualified Part Number||Package||Available Speed Grades||Availability*|
|MC68B09CP-G||PDIP||1Mhz, 1.5Mhz, 2.0Mhz||12-14 weeks|
|MC68B02CL||Side Brazed||1Mhz, 1.5Mhz, 2.0Mhz||12-14 weeks|
|MC6840CFN-G||PLCC||1Mhz, 1.5Mhz, 2.0Mhz||12-14 weeks|
|MC68B40CP||PDIP||1Mhz, 1.5Mhz, 2.0Mhz||12-14 weeks|
|MC68B21CP-G||PDIP||1Mhz, 1.5Mhz, 2.0Mhz||12-14 weeks|
*Alternate packages are available. Based on lead frame availability. Contact Rochester for more information.Download MC6800 Family Flyer