Aerospace and Defense
Rochester is a QML manufacturer certified by DLA Land and Maritime to MIL-PRF-38535 offering Class Q and Class V microcircuits for Military and Aerospace applications.
In addition to our QML product line, we also offer a wide range of commercial and industrial components. We can supply a custom flow built to meet your source-controlled drawing.
Rochester’s in-house high-reliability hermetic assembly line offers a full complement of package styles including Ceramic DIP, Side Brazed DIP, Flat Pack, CQFP, PGA, Ceramic Leadless Chip Carrier, and Metal Can.
We offer plastic assembly for most common PEM package styles.
Rochester Electronics' focus on providing a continuous source of semiconductors aligns strongly with the long lifecycle requirements of defense and aerospace manufacturers. Rochester provides 100% authorized stock of active and end-of-life (EOL) devices from over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers. As a licensed semiconductor manufacturer, Rochester has manufactured over 20,000 device types. With over 12 billion die in stock, Rochester has the capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types.
Our certifications include:
- QML per MIL-PRF-38535
- DLA certified Hermetic Assembly, Electrical Test, Burn-In and Reliability Lab to Mil-STD-883
- Class Q (Class B) & Class V (Space) products
- ISO9001: 2015 Certification
- QSLD DLA Certified
- TAPA FSR-A: 2017
Rochester manufactured products for Military applications:
- 186/188/196/286/486 Microprocessors
- Supporting CPU Memories
- TigerSHARC, BlackFin, & other SHARC DSPs
- TMS320C30/40/50 & F206/240 DSPs
- Op Amps, Regulators, & Logic devices
- Extended Temp MC68000 Microprocessors
- PowerPC Processors
- PowerPC Processors including PPC750 series
- FIFO & Dual Port SRAMs
- LDMOS, VDMOS, GaN1 PowerFETs for RF applications