In-house original device re-creation.
Rochester can re-create the original device avoiding lengthy expensive system re-qualification, re-certification or re-design. The end product is a form, fit, and functional replacement guaranteed to the original data sheet performance. No software changes required.
- Design centers located in North America - Rockville, MD and Minneapolis, MN.
- DO-254 minor change classification.
- Physical design replication from the original archive or die.
- Physical process replication through device analysis and selection.
- Reverse engineering opportunities.
- Electrical performance replication.
- Produce ITAR Designs.
- Drop-in replacement.