Providing a full range of manufacturing services and solutions.
- Hermetic assembly providing solutions for high reliability and demanding environment applications.
- Solutions for a variety of substrate, die attach and wire bonding capabilities for customers looking for modules, MCM hybrids or custom packages.
- Plastic, metal can and ceramic assembly solutions using only reliable and quality materials.
- Process flows include Commercial, Industrial and Military Temperature, Rochester R, Rochester B, MIL-STD-883, SMD/QML, and Space-Level S/V.
- Materials, process and design reverse-engineering capabilities for packages and products.
- Complete assembly solutions from development of manufacturing tooling through to lead frame and mold designs.
- Analytic capabilities including fundamental property characterization of die attach and mold materials.
- In-house lead finish capabilities for industry standard and custom plating.
- A range of industry standard packaging with a variety of lead finishes including Sn, SnPb and RoHS.