Rochester Electronics is dedicated to quality. We offer a 100% guarantee of traceability and performance for every part we sell. To maintain this quality, we maintain the highest standards when it comes to storing our inventory.
We inventory billions of finished devices—the world's largest supply. We are also able to provide over 20,000 Rochester-manufactured device types. Our die bank inventory includes the world's largest supply of silicon wafers — counting in the billions. Inventory includes parts purchased directly from the original manufacturer, as well as parts we have manufactured under authorization from the original manufacturer.
Through our Special Product Agreements, we also store authorized finished goods and die for our customers. For customers that require extra security for their components, Rochester provides a bonded secure storage program, which provides an assigned, dedicated segment in our warehouse that is kept under lock and key. Only authorized Rochester personnel may retrieve inventory, and parts are sold only to specifically designated customers.
Our facilities and standard practices ensure quality:
- We maintain 170,000 square feet of state-of-the art, ESD-protected, temperature- and humidity-controlled warehouse space.
- Our die bank is equipped with state-of-the-art climate control systems and nitrogen-purged dry boxes.
- We store and handle inventory per military/industry specifications.
- We provide internal class A and B die inspection.
- We provide high-definition die photography.
- We inspect every component as it enters the warehouse, and inspect it again before we release it.
- Our warehouses are set up to ensure the fastest and most efficient customer service.